1/28/2008

NEW YOU TUBE VIDEOS and CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOURNEY TO FITNESS

 

 

CALL-IN INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOURNEY TO FITNESS TUESDAY NIGHT AT 9 PM EST --  

 

go to my new "talking blog" www.timetogetfit.blogspot.com (scroll down to the second post) 

 

TOPIC: YOGA AND PILATES, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? (AND WHY SHOULD I DO THEM??)

 

I have added more videos to You Tube! 
www.youtube.com/videofitnesscoach  (Please sign up to be my "friend" or "subscriber!")
 
Here is my new Flickr Photos page!  See my Makeover Photo and my photo from this year (10 years later):
 
Please sign up to be my Friend on Facebook!
 
I also added all previous Journey to Fitness tele-classes to a podcasting site called Acid Planet:
(click on Songs and it will go to my list of recordings, they are unedited but I'll have to get to that later....)

 

Tell your friends! Enroll today in the 12-Week Journey to Fitness

online training course at www.videofitnesscoach.com!

No comments: